Monday, August 08, 2011

Bits and hits...

So i wanted to talk about a few little things...

I think that as long as I am keeping this I should actually try to work on my writing style. Until now I have not really thought about it, I know before this point the writing is not good, even now it is not. I don't consider myself a writer, I do wish to be a story teller, this might help being a writer. So From the next blog on maybe I will try and come up with a style. I guess I should figure that out first.

Added another to the list of the dirty thirty, I am going to get a tattoo that I have been wanting to get for the past 15 years and just alway put off. I think it is time, and maybe this will symbolize the start of walking the walk. I will try to get a photo up of the future tattoo when I am not at work,

First I still hate twitter, but it seems I do like to get info now. It has become a tool that must be used now if you want to know what is going on right now. I still think it is a bit stupid, and we could just as easily post this info on say Facebook, but whatever.

The modern day is upon us, and it is moving fast. new technology is making many professions harder, and to some easier. It is becoming more frustrating, but there is not much one can do but try to learn as much as they can, and wish for simpler times. Man I feel old saying that.

No comments: