Sunday, August 07, 2011

Making the list

first i would like to say I have been blogging again, yes all two posts, thanks to two other people, one a friend who recently did a trip around the world. The other a struggling artist who is finally starting to make some headway. Take a look at their blogs at page59.com, and Dallion.com.

So I have started to make the list of 30 things I will do when I turn 30. It has become increasingly harder. I already need four more things to make it to 30, plus I think some will be cut for logistics reasons, as I only have so much time and so much money.

The entire list at this moment is formed from one big trip to Vancouver Island, where I plan to do the West Coast Trail, Surf, visit the largest Tree in north America, and Fly a Kite. Some other things that may get thrown into that trip will be Wine Tasting Walking barefoot in the forest. Eating a fresh BC Grown apple.

Other things on the list that I think I can do in a day are trips up the Squamish Chief, doing all three peaks, and a Walk around the Sea Wall a 26 km walk.

The list has become something it was not originally suppose to be, everything I put something on the list I think oh I would really enjoy doing that with someone. It has become a list of the best giant date for someone like me. In doing so you put someone in mind to do everything with. For me it has become this one girl that I nick named Mila. I do know her real name, and we are friends, but for now lets just keep it at the nickname.

I really hope she agrees to do this stuff with me, as I think it will achieve two things for me. First keep me to my word. Make sure I do as much as I can on the list. Second, I have put this trip onto such a pedestal without her it will come crashing down if only momentarily I would like to stop that from happening.

No comments: