Monday, August 01, 2011

Quick and Dirty

So once again I am going to try and start blogging again. It has gone so well so far... Does anyone still read this? Did anyone ever?

Well I am really going for the filmaker thing now, this has all started how anything else really starts for a straight male. It was about a girl. Now it is all about a different girl but still hey at least I am consistent.

So this new energy starts from the fact I am going to turn 30 fairly soon. It is a big daunting number. So I have started to create a list of things I want to do the year I turn 30. They start with a big bash of a party, following one of my favorite bands songs, "The Crawl" by Spirit of the west, where I am going to do a pub crawl for my 30th, to doing a Triathlon, and doing the West Coast trail.

So one of the things on the list is to make the pilot for my web series next year. So with that in mind I am going to start writing here to hopefully force myself to get really into it.

so what of the girl? Well keep reading and maybe you will find out.

No comments: