Saturday, October 24, 2009

I had enough...

"But you fog things up! You always have. You spin me about." Is a line from a movie, and I am sure some of you not only recognize the movie, but also the scene. I write today's blog after a conversation I had with someone, and this line is the one thing I could think of.

Truth is I really like this girl, and I don't think she really cares for me. So as I sit here listening to the music of Glee (though show rocks, thought I should plug it to the one person reading this), I can't help but think of the relationship I have with this girl. Now without giving you all the details, This girl has me all confused. Confused about her, confused about me, and confused about these funny feeling I have for her. As the quote says, she has fogged up my life, flipped it up side down, spun me about and now I don't know what way is down.

All the while giving me no reason to think she feels the same. Our last conversation she sounded frustrated with me. I had no idea with what as it has been a while since we last talked. So if it was not with me, with what. All I wanted was to talk to her and ask her what angered her. But I resisted. I know that I must move on, that I have had enough. I really haven't though, I think that is evident by this blog about a girl, that could have the world with her smile.

So what does one do? Well one just tries to keep other things in their life, it can't hurt you if you don't think about it right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I don't know how long you have liked this girl or what the history here is, but if you really like her, maybe you should take a final shot at it? Kind of like a, well, I am going to ask you straight-up what you think is going on with us, and if I don't get the answer I'm looking for, I'm out of here.
I mean, it sounds like you don't have anything to lose, if you're considering getting out anyway.

Also, if she sounded frustrated, maybe she was. We do that sometimes, we get frustrated over small things, too small to actually bring up in conversation. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it out of her.

I've always liked it when guys (or anyone, for that matter) put their cards on the table, and straight-up asked me when they thought something was wrong instead of pretending not to notice. But then again, maybe I don't really know what I'm talking about. Everyone is different.