Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Memory lane... maybe more of a boulevard.

So in the last two days, I have had to go visit my old high school twice. Once to order my transcript, and once to pick it up. It is a very surreal experience. It really should not be, but when you walk the halls and run into old teachers/coaches that still remember you, and in one case still tell their students about you (as you won a championship under them) it is hard for it not to feel this way.

You walk into the office, and see how much has changed, yet how little everything has. It brings back a flood of memories that are all over the map. This is where I use to hang out at lunch, this is where I use to go out of my way every F block to hopefully walk past that girl. Over here is where my favorite class use to be before the school was renovated. That is where I got in trouble for... well we don't need to go there.

It was a little bit funny with the timing as I had dinner last night at my oldest friends restaurant, with two friends I do not see often enough. We talked, and caught up, and remember some of the good times. I guess there is no real point to this blog besides the ramblings of someone remembering some good times. But here is the the past and the fond memories, and to the future and even better ones.

No comments: