Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am back, yes I am back

So I mentioned a few posts ago a girl, I have since then mentioned her a couple more times, and no this is not about me liking her, but something completely different. I mentioned her as a muse, and I thought I would blog about that this time. Well I have found myself creating this character for her. It is based on a couple people I know, and she is not one of them. I am however writing this character with her in mind and as the story is unfolding, she is the one in my mind that is this character. I would really like her to play this character as I am sure she will.

I write about this because I like the fact she is my muse, and it forces me to think about her a lot. She is definitely not a bad thing to have on your mind. I do not know if she will ever read this, and I write it thinking she will not, but I wonder what she would think if she did. Would she find it creepy? Be flattered? Understand the position I hold her?

I also wanted to talk about work, as I mentioned in my first post I was suppose to be working a lot. That has not happened. I have only averaged about 12 hours of work a week the last 5 weeks from my supposed full time job. It has put me in the position where I have to find new work. I feel a little bad but there is nothing I can do. It is really making it hard for me, as I currently have a ton of bills, and not a lot of money. I would have been fine if this job was even 30 hours a week. Now all I can hope for is that I will get new work soon, so I can afford to live.

No comments: