Thursday, September 24, 2009

The music in me

There is something about music, it can make you feel like nothing else. Watch a movie and realize how powerful a soundtrack is, this is what is inspiring my next two projects. The first project is copied from another idea I saw on youtube. I am taking their idea, and making it my own. I do not want to go into two much detail, as I do not like divulge details over the internet.

The other project, is completely driven by the soundtrack, I want to do this to really explore how far you can take a soundtrack and how far I can take it. The details I will share about this, are I am going to turn it into a series, and the series will be a movie if played together.

I think we can all relate to that songs that reminds of something, that relationship we had, that goal we scored, or to sad time, and a dark place. Sometimes it is the best thing to listen to when we are trying to remember the past. The past is something we have to remember, and I think we all like to remember the good times anyway.

No comments: