Friday, September 25, 2009

The road less Traveled

I now know why this road is less traveled, you get screwed over. So I took a job I mentioned, doing painting, and light Carpentry, it was suppose to be full time, it required me to insure my car as a business vehicle. I was only getting an average of 12 hours a week, and now I have been told there will be no more work for me.

My boss, went in a complete 180 degree turn. When he hired me, I was the wave of the future. They way he wanted to take his company, a young person, looking for direction in life, and wanting to grow. A person who had no experience and was going to learn the trade. Well it turns out, he has decided to only contract out work from now on, and thus he can not use me as I do not have the skills.

Really, you could not have figured this out before hand? He screwed me over in that I did not take full time at my other job, and now I can't get full time there. I have extra insurance on my car, and I turned down other work. I was banking on this because then I would be able to bank my entire other paycheck from my other job. Now I have to figure out how to make ends meet. October will be hard, but November is looking scary.

No comments: