Saturday, September 26, 2009

Write when inspiration strikes!

When I started this blog, I had a much different idea of what I would be writing in my head. I for saw well written clear thoughts, about things that really matter to me. I pictured this blog that maybe someone would actually read. I do think I am a good writer, but my mind goes 900 miles an hour and if I don't stop to think about what I am going to say everything comes out in no real order. This is what you probably have read so far.

This is the paragraph where I would have changed topics three or four times, as more crazy comes flying out of my head, through my fingers and onto this blog. By sentence two I may have almost completely contradicted what I had just said. Now changing topics again, but this time in mid sentence, before I finish my last thought.

It makes for terrible reading, but good writing, and what I think about that is I do like my thoughts, even though I have not been able to capture them all the way I would have liked. For someone else to read it probably is very unorganized, and the grammar is off making it hard to read, as I do not proof what I have just read. But my thoughts lead to other things, and other ideas, and that is what this blog is for.

So you should not try to force good strong writing from a blog, but write what comes to mind trying to figure out where life takes you, and what path to take, what roads you missed and think you should have taken. With that I change subject for really the first time this blog.

So after talking with a friend I have really begun to wonder and question some of my choices in life. Wonder where things may have lead if only... Where would I be if I did not take that job that I just took, what would have happened if I could have let go and go after the girl for once, that maybe wasn't too young. Or tried to take a better look at my life at a younger age. Maybe gone back to school younger.

Well let's try and answer some of those questions now. Well definitely better of with work, as I could have taken on a lot more hours at work and not payed an extra bunch of money on my car for two months. Maybe I would be with that girl write now, with her over my shoulder reading this blog as I type it with different thoughts running through my head. Maybe writing about what a great time we had last night at somebody's party. With a career now, in something I liked.

Or

Maybe none of that as fantasy is always better than reality. But the thing is you can never have fantasy, where reality, reality is what you have to live with.

No comments: