Friday, September 04, 2009

Journey

So thanks to one of my really good friends who has been off doing his own journey, and reading all about his adventures in farming, I decided I needed to start my own blog. more so to work on my writing, something I use to do all the time. Now as I have gotten older I have really neglected it. So I really hope starting this will force me to write more.

So what to expect???

Well I think there will be lots opinions and general thoughts on this. I do not want to put creative writing up just yet, but that my come down the road. The important thing is that I write. So what is going on in my life I want to write about??? Well lots, I have started a new chapter in most parts of my life, including deciding to go back to school at the age of 27.

So I hope you enjoy what comes next, because it will be better than this intro.

No comments: